While there still may be a bit of a stigma with CBD, there is quite a bit of evidence supporting the benefits it has for people. If you’re nervous about the high you get don’t worry! CBD doesn’t contain THC that marijuana has so there’s no chance of getting high whatsoever. It will give you quite a few other benefits though. Here are just a few ways that CBD can help get you feeling better.
- Pain and Inflammation Relief: Whether you have moderate or chronic pain, CBD has been proven to help ease inflammation. For those who have chronic pain, CBD can not only reduce inflammation but also help prevent the nervous system from degeneration. While CBD can’t cure any of the illnesses or it can help drastically reduce the pain and improve the side effects of the illness.
- Helps Calm Epilepsy: Epileptic seizures can be not only scary to go through but they can do harm to the body whether it be from the seizure itself or from hurting yourself during the seizures. While there has been a lot of research conducted on various kinds of seizures there’s still a lot to be discovered. Some anti-seizure medications don’t work as well as they should or they have quite a few side effects that make other symptoms worse. CBD has been proven to not old help prevent seizures but it won’t cause all of the negative side effects other medications might cause.
- Depression and Anxiety Relief: Depression and anxiety hits a lot of people. THC can increase anxiety and paranoia so doctors recommend those who have anxiety or depression to avoid it. CBD, however, does not have the psychoactive compound. Because of this the other traits of the CBD takes over and helps reduce anxiety and calm depression.
- Helps Skin Conditions: As an ointment, CBD has been able to help some skin conditions such as eczema. It also helps reduces acne by regulating oil productions in the skin.
- Some Other Conditions CBD Can Help:
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Some forms of cancer
- And so many others
There are so many other ways CBD can help people enjoy their everyday life without dealing with the high of THC. Try one of our delicious cookies today!
As of November, The Bakery Nook can offer healthy cookies with 20mg of CBD. The Bakery Nook is not responsible for any side effects you might have from our CBD cookies. If you’re concerned about any side effects consult your doctor before purchasing.